Friday, July 10, 2015

Melted away !

Help support the Rott family 


     It's been so nice being home ! I've never appreciated sleeping in my own bed so much. I think Chloe would agree too. The bumps that were on the side of her face have already melted away! It is seriously so awesome! The doctors said they would shrink away but we are just amazed how fast they disappeared. We are hoping that the cancer we can't see it going away too!  She has been eating Soooo much! I guess the steroids are kicking in.  She will eat all evening long if we let her.  Jillian and I just look at each other in amazement as she downs food like never before. Chloe is usually a light eater.  Chloe and Jillian are inseparable right now. It reminds us of when you first bring a new born home and you are so worried that they will get sick and if you put them down the baby will get all fussy.  Chloe is doing surprisingly well and I think that it is a answer to the many prayers. We are comforted knowing that so many are keeping us in there prayers.  Thank you for all your prayers and the creative ways you have helped and supported our family!

Thank you,
Andrew ( Chloe's Daddy )

No comments:

Post a Comment